Click on a file to download. All forms can be filled out digitally and emails back to email@example.com.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
- For insurance purposes and for your own protection it is mandatory that everyone riding at Kelowna Riding Club have a current membership with Horse Council of BC or other PTSO. All riding members shall provide their HCBC or other PTSO membership number before their KRC membership is valid.
- All Members shall follow the KRC bylaws, membership manual and policies enacted by KRC from time to time (and posted to the KRC website at). Failure to comply with the Bylaws, membership manual and policies may result in disciplinary action including termination of membership.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- The accompanying waiver of liability must be signed and retired to the KRC before your membership is valid.
- All Riders must wear approved headgear while mounted on the grounds of KRC.
- KRC grounds will be open April 1st – October 30th subject to weather, other conditions and/or board discretion. Hours of operation will be 7 am to sunset daily subject to event /show scheduling.